Thursday, January 28, 2010

2010 update


It's been a long time since I've posted here ... and a lot has happened in the last 6 months :) but first Happy New Year 2010 to you all !

Bécassine & Bibendum took a few more trips since their time in Europe (they also learn how to surf !)




Beginning of January, I passed my Australian citizenship test and am now waiting for the official ceremony. That should happened within the next 3 to 6 months at the most.

I started a new job at Dr D, still in Sydney working with George Miller and Rob Coleman again :)

Australia Day ... and my birthday. Sergio and I went camping down south, in Ulladulla. On our way, we stopped at Bendalong where we had a very nice encounter with big stingrays. They've been coming there for a few years and are very tame and used to human. They just come up to you for a pat and a feed rubbing their wings onto your legs :D







more photos on Picasa (click here)

6 comments:

j. ethan duran said...

it all sounds awesome! congrats on the citizenship. miss you.

Davide Pesare said...

happy new year to you too!
is that a stingray you are caressing?
brrrrr

Cécile said...

Aw... les videos ne marchent pas :( Mais les photos sont tres jolies (le modele aussi !), et chapeau pour celle avec le kangourou ! Becassine va aussi devoir adopter une panoplie plus 'australienne' maintenant...

James Finlay said...

Hello my little donkey!!

Long time! Hope all is well

Unknown said...

Congratulation for passing the test. I'm about to have mine in short. Where did you study from? I'm using the guide but somehow think some information is missing.

Was it hard?

Thanks for any advise you could give me!

Iyves Montarasse.

Unknown said...

Yves,

I found this for you.

http://www.AustralianTest.com . It has a complete training program and tons of mock questions